Integrated open software suite for nanoscale modeling version 1.03
|Back to new versions||DFTB+XT||All packages||Download||Documentation||Features||Development||
DevelopersMain developers of TraNaS OpenSuite
- Dmitry A. Ryndyk (TU Dresden, Germany)
TraNaS OpenSuite is developed at the Chair for Materials Science and Nanotechnology, Technische Universität Dresden (Prof. Gianaurelio Cuniberti)
- Bálint Aradi (University of Bremen, Germany)
- Ben Hourahine (University of Strathclyde, UK)
- Alessandro Pecchia (University of Rome "Tor Vergata", Italy)
- Gabriele Penazzi (formerly University of Bremen Germany (till 2016), now QuantumWise A/S, Denmark)
How to contribute
- In order to contribute to the main DFTB+, please read http://www.dftbplus.org/contribute/.
- If you want to contribute to new features of the DFTB+XT, please ask Dmitry A. Ryndyk (email@example.com).